Add a Study Add Forms Deploy a Study Add Events
- Add Groups (optional step)
- Add Rules (optional step)
- Add Sites
- Add Users
To add a group:
- Click Groups in the left menu
- Click the + icon in the Groups page.
- Complete the following. Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
|Name *||The name of the subject group class.|
|Type *||Select the group type from the dropdown list:
|If you selected Arm, Family/Pedigree, Demographic or Other, complete the following:|
|Subject Assignment *||Specify whether the subject assignment is Required or Optional.|
|Study GroupsName/Description||Enter the names and descriptions of the desired study groups.|
|If you selected Dynamic Group, complete the following:|
|Default||Check the box if this dynamic group should be the default. The default dynamic group can be used to automatically assign to the subject when it is created.|
|Study Events *||Check the events to assign to the dynamic group.Notes:
- Click Continue.
- Review the Subject Group Class to be defined.
- If you’re satisfied, click Submit.
- Events associated with Dynamic Groups are shown on the left side of the Subject Matrix, starting with the group marked as the Default.
- You can reorder the events within a Dynamic Group by clicking the up/down triangles.