To add a user:
- Click Users in the Left Menu
- Click the + icon in the Users page.
- A similar page opens.
- Complete the following or click the View icon next to the email field to search the LDAP directory. Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
Field Description Email* Enter the user’s email address. Company Name* Enter the user’s company name or institutional affiliation. First Name* Enter the user’s first name. Last Name* Enter the user’s last name. Company Name* Enter the user’s company name or institutional affiliation. Phone Enter the user’s phone number. Special characters: +, (, ), -, and spaces are allowed Time Zone Select the user’s local time zone. Assigned Study/Site* Select the study or site to be assigned to the user. User Role* Select the user role for assigned study or site.
- Study roles:
- Study Sponsor
- Study Administrator
- Study Monitor
- Study Coder
- Study Evaluator
- Site roles:
- Site Monitor
- Clinical Research Coordinator
User Type* Select the user type:
- Administrator – User is allowed access to the Administration module
- User – User is not allowed access to the Administration module.
Authorize SOAP Access* Check the box if the user will programmatically interface with Captivate using SOAP services
- Study roles:
- Click Submit.
- The user will receive an email containing the link to the study and his credentials.
Repeat this process until all the study/site users have been added.